MHSPA is in need of a new logo. Now is your chance to use all those design skills you’ve learned and create something for all of Minnesota to see for years to come! See the rules for entry below and send in your entries by Fri. March 28th.
- Logo must be no more than 2-color (excluding black or white).
- Logo must be created in vector format, such as Adobe Illustrator and easily scalable.
- Logo design must be original and cannot contain copyrighted material.
- Logo may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published.
- Logo text must contain either “MHSPA”or “Minnesota High School Press Association”or both.
Please send a copy by file in .ai or .eps format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries will be judged by an impartial judge or judges and the contest winner wil be announced at the 2014 Minnesota State Journalism Convention.